4.11.09

loser's playlist








.Tired of waitng for you- the kinks
.Use somebody- kings of leon
.If i fell-the beatles
.You are what you love- jenny lewis
.La hiedra venenosa- johny laboriel
.Cigarettes-Russian red
.Come to me-Björk
.Bachelorette-Björk
.Peligro-Ely guerra
.Sad song-Au revoir simone
.Maps-Yeah yeah yeahs
.Glory Box-Portishead
.Risas-Babasónicos
.I've been thinking-Handsome boy modeling school feat. cat power
.I need a man to love-janis joplin
.Extraordinary machine-fiona apple
.Mi lupita-Pito pérez
.Si me advertí-Zurdok
.Boys wanna fight-garbage
.Frantin'-Jamie Coullum
.Every me and every you-placebo
.I do-placebo
.French navy-Camera obscura
.Maybe-N.E.R.D.
.Amor platónico-jóvenes y sexys
.Maligno-atercipelados
.Accidentally in love-Counting crows
.Amortiguador-Andera Echeverrí
.No son palabritas(rigo tovar)-Dildo
.Carnival- the cardigans
.My favorite game-the cardigans



..... algo mas que agregar??

..... o nos damos por vencidas?????


playlist by: lorena & ann
pic by: ann

1 comentario: